Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yeehaw ^^

One week later and my father will be back ! Damn happy . I never realise that days without my father can be ..... you know . Im so glad he'll be back soon !

And the wedding ! It isnt as 'big' as my eldest cousin's one . But still , I love weddings ! Wedding dinners especially ^^ My mother love weddings too because there are many people gathering there . I only stayed there for two days . I really idolise this cousin because she knows how to doll up herself and has alot of character . So the first day , we visited my second auntie's house , it's her second daughter whose marrying off . There's communication of relatives , talking and eating :D That night , my cousins and I stayed up late at my third auntie house for movie !


After a good night's sleep , it's the wedding day ! The people at my auntie house were busy dolling up themselves blah blah blah . And then we went to my second auntie house for the tea ceremony (:

My maternal side relatives really enjoy taking photos !


This is my third auntie's family ! Most of the time I went to Johor Bahru I will be visiting them . It's only half an hour drive to there (: Nearer then from Woodlands to Pasir Ris leh !

I think my mother is cute and her genes is passed on to me .



Busy preparing !

The bride is ready to marry off !



Lol , this is really fun ! When the 新郎and his friends come , they cannot go into the room first !! Because it's a traditional process (: So my real godsister make a sandwich with mango , chilli sauce and many things kiap inside for them to eat ! And each of them has to do 8 pumpings ! Wahaha so funny . And of course got ang pao !


Yi bai tian di ...


老的。。。


年轻的!:D


Then we carry on to the groom's side .. And the bride is going to throw the flower bouquet to the ladies behind to see who caught it ! (Of course Im not there , Im too young (: )

The bride is actually smiling but the camera is facing the direction the sun is shining in so ):

She threw it ...

And the bridesmaid's friend caught it (:
The bridesmaid's friend is actually also the bride's friend ! (aka sisters)
And actually she is snatch the flower bouquet one lor !
But she is very scary ! Her back is full of tiger tattoos , meaning full back . And her eyes and face are all super fierce . She works in a pub somemore ! I really think she's scary lor ..




At night , we the people washed ourselves up again and have a change of outfit .

I think my mummy is the prettiest ! :D

This is her beautiful hair set up at a nearby hair salon (:


At 7+ , we rushed off to the restaurant because we were lateeee........


People started camwhoring here and there ! Here are my male cousins (:

This is my third auntie eldest son and his girlfriend ! He studies in Catholic High School but he is a Malaysian , tranferred over to Singapore because he aces in basketball . Seeing the height difference between him and his girlfriend we can tell that he is so superrrrrrrrrr tall !

His girlfriend's name is Peggy and she is super lovely and lively (: I like her !

And my other cousins and relatives ! :D I have a whole lot of pictures not posted up .

Blah blah blah and after one or two dishes , the bride and groom are out ! They went on with normal wedding dinner ceremony (:

Pour champange ! Awwww (:

交杯酒! Yammmmmmmmmsenggg :D

Everyone looks so happy ! :D Eat eat eat like a glutton , then many people go on stage to sing sing song ! And I was so surprised that Peggy is going to sing ! She seemed relaxed and happy to go on stage to sing ! I think she is very brave . She sang 勇气。Haha ! So matched to her bravery . And all the while when she sings , she keep looking at my cousin . Omfg soooooooo sweet right !

Then my two cousins went to sing 最近。Their voices are surprisingly nice too !


Then one of my cousins sang with the bride's friend , 你最珍贵。It's a duet (:
They are not couples ! Then so on and so forth ....... Till an uncle sang on stage . Very very very funny ! When the music plays till the fifth or sixth verse , he is still dragging on the last word of his first verse ........ What do you call it ? 自我陶醉。Haha ! And after the faithful wedding is over , my uncle drove my mother and I back to Singapore (:

---


Ok ! First thing , there's only my mother and I because my father went to Germany and my sister has school .

Second ! All these photos created to my cousin and Peggy !

Thirdly , I took no photos with my phone because the result is always like damn blur ! I want Sony Ericsson phone la ):

Fourthly ! Dont have much of my own pictures because I think I look very super weird .

Fifthly ! I enjoyed this wedding and I hope for another gathering with my relatives and cousins soonnnnnnnnnnnn . Genting next , I guess ? :D Christmas !!!!

Sixth , this is a late post because Im lazy and Im starting to play Maplestory again ! Wahaha ! Im NOT playing private server but the original MapleSEA . Im so proud of myself leh ! I want go chiong chiong chiong .

Seventh , Im dead bored at home and I think I will die soon if no one saves me out from here .

Eighth , I need a job . Yayayaya I hate people asking me for job lobangs because I have no lobangggssss .



Next ! October 6 was YKH and my 200 days . Firstly he say dont want celebrate months anniversary celebrate 100th days ! Then he say dont want 100th days because like counting death anniversary ! HAHAHA . Siao si wo . But anyway , this cute toot gave me a Ben & Jerry ice cream . I was smiling the whole day and my mummy tell me , I give you ice cream also never see you so happy before ! Lol lol (: It's different ma . I love YKH .


Speaking of my mum ? Hah , had a quarrel with her just now . I cant believe she's so unreasonable and petty and always-put-the-blame-on-others . If someone say something bad about you you should have the rights to know it's who , no ? She keep refusing to tell me who is it because she say she do not want to betray that someone . Oh what the fuck , get a life . You only have two daughters leh , and you are helping outsiders ? If people criticise your daughter you should stand up for her and not help him/her the outsider keep it a secret ! Please . And when I know the person , I really fucking angry . I just wanna scream it out la ! But I dont want to bring trouble to my mum ... But I just cant take the fact that , she actually care more for that person then me . Yeah .

My father dont understand me a single bit . My sister only care about her online friends . Now my mother is taking the outsider's side . Oh so great .

Though my boyfriend always dont have time for me , but he still care .

But I still feel so lonely ): And this place is no longer a safe place to type down my thoughts ? Eh dont get emomomomo ! ):


I think mapling is still the best cure ever , I love you la maple .


Chiong ar !

No comments: