Wednesday, October 15, 2008







"If a chair accidentally falls over, as you are uprighting it, hold it balanced in place on only one of its legs and make a wish."

LOL . How often do I get clumsy and trip a chair over ? I guess I have to purposely accidentally make a chair fall down :) I have a big big wish to make !

During the past few days everything sounds so true in my horoscope . But after I said something or did something then I found out that Im not supposed to do it . My horoscope says . So fucking damn true . Today's horoscope sounds good and nice and happy . I doubt anything will happen .

Oh well , back to mapling , level 30 le ! :D There's a girl wearing a sad Halloween mask . The place Im training at tends to have the usual tradition of smling wherever someone passed ! So I smiled and said Dont sad . Then she took off her sad mask and put on her smiling mask . She up my fame and poof ! gone . I cant even whisper to her and I had to guard my own map . Something small like that makes me happy all day :)
I LOVE MAPLESTORY ! (Jianing dont sad kkieszxs ?)

Anyway my House Bunny still havent watch leh :( I very sad ! Very very sad . I want to dieeeee .

Know what ? I started writing a diary again ! Yay ! Like a paper and a pen ! I mean , a book . Inside it says , "Happy as a pig in shit" . Arh , I so love this quote . So , Im as happy as a pig in shit ! Im contradicting . Outside it says "Many happy returns" ^^

Im going to self-study soon with my sister as a tutor . I want to prove my intelligence by passing next year's private O levels :)
If I dont passed , I wont be surprised . Im not a genius and missed 2.5 years of secondary school .
And Im using my own money . Yeah rich $.$ , my foot !

Chalets chalets all come come . Holidays faster come also ! I know I one whole year holiday (HAHAHA YAYYYYYY LOSER) but it's because when those friends of mine is on holidays I can go out more often with them :)


Do you know when sometimes you said something , but that's not really what you mean ? But at that moment those words just splurt out of your mouth ? And when people listen they tend to think in that bad way ? But that's not what you mean and you dont want people to think it that way ?

Now , I begin to realise that more than half of the things I've said in my life are either exaggerated / in a fist of anger/sadness/unsatisfied way . And nothing bad that I've said , I mean it .

I dont hate anyone . I dont dont like anyone . But sometimes I hate them and I want to tear their faces apart .

Ah , evil Jiamin .

I want to fetch my jiejie from school later , only reason being Im too bored staying in my house and Woodlands :)

My mum trimmed my fringe and it's really so similar to bangs already . Argh , but clever me clipped it to the side :)

I go eat lunch already , bye bye peeper !

No comments: