Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you know Tattoo by Jordin Sparks has two versions ?

Version One


Version Two



I find the 2nd version so damn cool . The first one is just about her at the sea there see this guy , then at merry-go-round with this guy , and she very stressed like that . Second one sibei cool ar ! Got tattoos all over the song , I think this song then call tattoo ma (: And Jordin Sparks look much prettier and attractive and feminine in the 2nd one . I love this video alot man ! And long time listen one time to this song , very nice again !!

Anyway Im going to work tmr and Im wondering why Im not sleeping ! Yeah soon soon . Just let me post up some pictures (:


This speciallllllllllllllllllllll ferrero rocher . OMG . I love them to bits and pieces and bits and pieces and bits and pieces ...... Dont know how many piece liao !


Plus this strawberry champagne chocolate . Taste like fucking heaven la . Ah 0.0


I just woke up for today !!!!!!!! I mean this photo is take when I just woke up . My eyes damn small -.- Hateszx .



Ok ............. You know these few days I go work got this malay clown and girl walking around give me balloon . I also got one !!! But I give to one girl who cry when her mother say cannot give . Im so kind that I think Im an angel .



This is my balloon cousin .


Duuuuuuu ! The clown above ^
And below is the ugly place which is damn crowded with stocks -.-



Off to emo then sleep liao . LOL . Gone !!

No comments: