Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tried out Firefox since ytd and abit dont like because it corrects my spelling mistakes [!] and my blog and other people's blogs look very wrong . But I need it to watch certain movies T.T

27 Dresses
I bought this movie tickets for two times at CWP to sneak into 2 NC16 movies , and never watch a single time . My sister said that it's really nice and I caught it ytd at the fabulous movie website .
So sweet , so cool , I thought girls who had been a bridesmaid more than 4 times cannot marry already . This girl very power , 27 times still can marry ! Yes I love being a bridesmaid too , once for my cousin . You will be the 2nd attention other than the bride wahaha .

The Hottie & the Nottie
It's not naughty lol , it's NOT-tie -.- This show is quite boring at first but love it at the end and I have to strain my ears to listen to what they said because no subtitles and English they speak are so fast and fluent -.- I speak lousy English .
I dont think Paris Hilton is very pretty , I think she's just sexy . No offence because they have a scene where guys are sitting down at benches waiting for her to jog past , and from far when she jogged over I dont see how people will get mesmerised S: I like Christine Lakin who act as June , who is far more pretty in my opinion than Paris Hilton !




They are the same person !


Im feeling damn bored that's why I will go review on these movies -.-
At the same time Im damn excited to watch all the other movies man . New movies not up in cinemas like Step Brothers are already up in the website woooooooo ! Im so damn fucking excited la !

I WANT TO WATCH MADAGASCAR 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Physically fit , physically fit , physically physically physically fit ~

Aiyar , you dont know one , LOLLLLLLLL .

I miss my laogong ! He go play interhouse basketball at his school already :D
He was so sure he will get a trophy laugh out loud . HAHA .
Yeah , good luck to this ben dan (:

I go watch my movies liaozzzz byeeeeeeeee !

No comments: