Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Tadaa ! Welcoming you with the cute baby at my house . Hah ! And my mother is the proud babysitter (:

Today is a cool and rainy day and Im having a flu soon ......
Cook an egg + cheese to kiap in a piece of bread with ketchup . Yummy ! My lunch (:
Went to Kelvin's house and they played funny videos , after that Hubby and me cabbed to his house :D





Here I am , I came home early . Anyway here's a very cute picture that I love with my laogong on it ! :D




It's his normal act cute way . I love him to the utmost core (:

Anyway .. Yesterday I slept over at laogong's house . It was a very fun night ! I could not fall asleep so I watch him sleep , then I was like in the midst of falling in love with his sleeping posture and he suddenly open his eyes so big to scare me ! Heh , then I cannot stop laughing .

Thinking once , twice , thrice , four times .........
I dont think I can find anyone like Kianhui already .
I have been finding quotes that suit my feelings , my love for someone that I totally cannot live without ....... Then I think again and I think I will not find a perfect one ! Because Im sure everyone has different feelings , even with a slight difference , they are still not the same .

But all I wanted to say was , no one had made me do everything to the extreme just to stay in his heart . Never had I smile , laugh , cried , think , shout , crazy and every single thing over and about someone before , and he was the first .

Dont you think stupid things just spoil the whole thing ? Many people broke up because of some trivial things when they know in their heart that they still love each other . It's such a pity , and I wont let that happen to me !

Unless one day he dont love me anymore , I will set him free .

Someone told me before , you can live without anyone in your life , you need no one to live .
But I think that's so so not true for me ...

I think everyone who fall in love just , fall . Really deep and hard . And they dont know what exactly is happening . Love is pure , love is simple . The differences make it hard for us .

Promises , swears , 'forever' .
Yeah , sound really sweet and nice . But never put all your hope on it . If he really plan to be with you till the stage where marriage comes in , he will show you as time goes by .

I think I sound too ...... Corny ! If that's the word . I just feel so lovey-dovey at this point of time and wanted to tell the whole world how much I love my boyfriend
(:

I might not have said much in my past entries about him , but do know that my heart has always been with him , not moving an inch . Heh !

Ok , I feel like watching Spirited Away . Some show I've watched for 7-8 times already and still not sick of it :}

Goodbye people and ooooooo Im soso super glad Joycie's blog is back !

Hubby is 3G-ing me later , HAHAHA . I love you !

No comments: