Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Omg , I think i got 100 photos to post -.- Nvm , enjoy !
More picture than words = More than words (:

Anw I no time edit photos . I know you guys miss my blog posting alotttttt !

I've photos from ........... starting from 10th July ? Omg . Anyway , no stealing of photos to put anyway . Im lazy to take off the link or anything . Well if you want to keep them for youself it's ok , dont let me see them anywhere else .


Below is the photo I love mosttttttttt of him !



10th July 2008 (:
My main point is the children across at Vista Point ! So cute . Crapped with Ivy and Joycie on that day .

Lurbbex Joycie !


17th July 2008 (:
Pei-ed Darling go cut hair . Hanjie and Edwin are bored so they ..



HAHAHA .

22nd July 2008 (:
I tried out alot of Darling's skinny jeans ! LOL . Super funny . It's not that I can fit inside easy k ! Im not that fat ._. Im wearing my shorts inside mind you . And Edwin camwhored in the cab and me the best photographer ever . Hoho .







23rd July 2008 (:
PSP SIAOX . Yilin , Juntong & Darling very pro and Alvin very lousy . HAHA . I CAN WIN ALVIN !!! Now everyday I training on DJ Max , Bomberman , Diner Dash and Tekken . I not bad one k !


24th July 2008 (:
The photogenic Edwin again . LOL . We're at Darling's house . Darling was so engrossed in Maplestory ! So I helped Edwin take photos :D First Edwin was acting cute , then he was acting Michael Jackson , and lastly he was acting YehKianHui S:








25th July 2008 (:
I went to take IC on this day . After that I pei-ed Darling to MCYS with his parents , on that day when Joycie and guys went to OCH . I was glad I didnt go on that day because they saw a ghost . OMG la . I cant imagine if I saw a ghost S:


29th July 2008 (:
This day me and Joycie went to eat Pastamania , I guess :D


31th July 2008 (:
We were on the way to Kelvin's house . We were slacking at Kelvin's house for a few days .. Step cool (:



1st August 2008 (: I went his house :D Then we went Kelvin's house to celebrate Kiammay's birthday ! That's a fucker all the way through that dont sing song never pay for cake and eat 2 pieces . Screw him upside down !



2nd and 3rd August 2008 (:
Ahah ! Ok this fun day , Brandon's home leave , we went to Plaza Singapore to eat Pastamania only because all the movies were packed -.- Took a few pictures and they were fun ! Alright , this loser keep giving a fuckface all along also . Duh ! Friendless . After that we went Alfrey's house , Fragrant and we went home ! Supposingly we going Brandon's house to find him and Joycie , but I fell asleep at Darling's house , because I was too tired ! Darling continue let me sleep because he understands that Im tired . Heehee . Love him lor (:

Then morning he from 10am wake me up until 12 then I wake up . Sorry Darling and thanks for not being angry even though I so late then wake up ! Ate at 515 , Joycie and Brandon joined us ! Ate and home sweet home ^^

























Above is Chipsmore bought by Darling , he gave me because he knew I love it . But I love ChipsMORE more ! Hahahahha . I love Darling all the same heehee .

I hate and love Maplestory because Darling is always busy playing it , and I always want to play it too lol , to rebirth -.-

Ok I know it doesnt make sense .

Am I really changing ? Am I ? Went to see Mr Raja ytd and he said that I look sadder each time I saw him . Lol -.-

But I seriously think Im happy enough for my life ! Like I said before , Family , Boyfriend , Joycie , HJKs .

:D

I cut my hair ytd ! Darling said it's nicer than my thick thick hair :D

Ok long post Im going off . See you people , tmr ! Hopefully .. Sorry for late post anyway ! I know , like Im talking to whoever -.-

Good night !

I love Kianhui (:





My most most favourite picture :D 2nd favourite are the two joined photos at Joycie's blog .

I love you forever darling .

No comments: