Thursday, August 7, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Happy D-day Derrick Hoh Wei Jian !
I love you always (:

HAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA . Dont be shocked . He's a singer from Superstar 1 ! My idol always always always . He said thankyou to me for rmbring him on tv leh ! HAHAHA .

我的爱人
Click (:

LURBBBBBBBBBBEXXXXXXXSXZSXSZXSZXZZSXS .

Getting his album really soon .
My playlist is going to be filled with his songs too ! When they come out ! :D

Why did Chen Wei Lian become the superstar ?
His singing only aunties support and he is long forgotten . Sorry to offend his supporters :D

Derrick Hoh album will sell hot .




Heh . Im craving for laksa the whole day . I'll have it once a week from this week onwards .
Im seriously having a diet ! :D

Support me .


Call 1900-5256-5256 .
Call 1900-Wo Ai JM- Wo Ai JM . HAHAHA .


Anyway ..............

Dark Knight is the best movie ever ! Long but very action and touching and scary .

Why so serious ?
Let's put a smile on that face wahahhahahahah .



Heath Ledger , rest in peace . He had done a super great job in being a lunatically crazy joker :D


I suddenly feel like watching Harry Potter S:
All time favourites .
Heh .

And The Mummy is great too . I watched it with my family on the first day of Seventh month . Midnight show . Teehee !

I want watch Journey to The Center of The Earth and Wall-E !

---------------------------


I have something to say .

I know for all this while , to people Im hanging out with , I have attitude problem , Im very selfish , and Im really screwed up .

Part of me always wants to change for the better while the other part me want true friends to accept me for who I am .

After one incident that happens recently , or rather happens all this while , I've been thinking , why care a shit for people who dont care ?

And since then , who treat me good I treat who good lor ...
Then whoever did a little thing that make me abit not happy then I wont treat him/her good already lol .

But actually Im quite a nice person :D
And above is just a random opinion .
I might be really nice afterall .

FAKEEEEE .


Laksa with Joycie tmr !
Movie on Saturday :D

Hubby said he cried while watching Money Not Enough 2 :O
Got that touching meh ?!?!??!?!?!
Wait till months later I then buy pirated vcd watch . HAHA .

No comments: