Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I havent eat my dinner , and Im craving for Myojo mee curry flavour because Im trying different flavours :D


One news caught my ear ! Im listening to the news from the tv behind me .

Click

I heard it was on the head news of new york so I search for NYTimes . I think quite guofen lor . Like 200 Pounds Beauty like that . The news is about a "cute and appealing but “not suitable” as a singer" girl 'using' a girl's voice who is "judged the best singer but not as cute" to sing in Olympic open ceremonies .

I dont think the 'not as cute' girl is not cute and she doesnt look awful and everyone will love her when hearing her voice . The other girl who dont sing could act in movies or what , people will love her too ! And she said that she is very satisfied with her singing when someone interview her .

Just feeling unfair , too (:


Anyway ytd I went to a center Spatec to learn about being a beauty therapist .
I half-enjoyed and half-hate this course !!!
I enjoyed it because the trainer teach us for a few minutes and she went out to do her things and came back after a hour or more , which allow time for slacking . But it's not good also , this proves that the trainer treat us like small cases and is quite unprofessional ...
Hate it because she dont even know basic manners such as looking at students and teach them .
Ok , she did look at the students , but tell you what there's only two students in the class , me and Felicia and she just looked at Felicia for the whole period unless I asked a question . Very fucked up one .
So big , basic manners also dont know how to show !
It's from 9.15am to 6pm with half (?) hour tea break and 1 hour lunch break .

Hope for the rest of the lessons , the trainer will look at me at least for onceeee only , not that Im jealous or what but if you're spending time trying to learn something and the trainer dont even give a damn about you it'll feel horrible . Somemore there's two students only leh . I know I no experience before , but that's the reason why I go learn ma ! Cannot because I no experience then look down on me then no interest in teaching me . Cannot !


Anyway ytd till today I've been thinking whether to go anot because I really very fucked up and dont know how to continue with a trainer who dont looks at me while teaching me -.-

But I've decided to go ! Hahaha . I will try my best to complete this course without disappointing Rachel , the girl who introduced this coourse to me , Mr Raja , my dearest dearest super boyfriend (: , and the most important people in my life , my family .

My mother is ................. ! :DDDDDDDDDDD So I've to be very filial and helped in housework already , not make her angry and worried all the time . She's been worrying about my future all the time .
My father's body is getting weaker by each day . This morning he vomitted , very scary :/
And my sister , I want her to study in NTU successfully and happily and peacefully ! :D

Ok , I will be a filial daughter .
And of course , a good girlfriend that dont need my boyfriend to worry about me and my/our future the whole time . HAHA ;D

I love you bitch !

Bye people , have to eat and early sleep also :D

No comments: