Friday, August 15, 2008

Ala , you can guess ................ I QUIT ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I dont know why Im so happy , lol -.-
But Im trying hard to look for a job ! Dont care la ... One day sure can find job suits me one ...

I explained to Rachel & Mr Raja & Mummy & Boyfriend liaozzxzxx . They all say ok . Lol !

Going to get my $10 from Felicia soon & ask her help me pass the manicure items back to the center ...



Just now I sleep in my mummy's room got this fan blow out alotttttttt of wind very cooling but the fan very small ! HAHA . Ji cute yi xia ~

Wahlao I want this bag from this taiwan spree la .
But I very lazy S:

YKH , call me soon hor , wait for your call until want die liao .
Are we meeting today ?
我想你!

Tmr going shopping with mummy ! :D



And oh ya Jianing I never play MS already , I super lazy to play ok , Im like so hardworking . Hahahaha .

I must eat lesser . I MUST NOT EAT .

P.S. Oh ya , 13th August was Joycie and my half year . Woohoo ! She bought me pink tidbits I bought her worm candy . Then I want to buy her a bag leh ! Just wait , wait for me go work first lol !
Anyway , sorry girlfriend , my words hurt and I wont do it again .

No comments: