Sunday, August 17, 2008

Disturbing laogongzxs on MSN . Not fun one ! :O

Anyway I think Beijing Olympics mascots are super cute . I saw a t-shit with my favourite Huanhuan in red with forget what words which cost freaking $5 only ! But I never buy la . But on first sight it was very cute and I dont know it's one of Beijing Olympic mascots .

Bei , Jing , Huan , Ying & i ! (Beijing Welcomes You)



Fish , Panda , The Olympic Flame , Antelope and Swallow .
Beijing Olympic mascots

Woooooooo Li Jia Wei very cool leh ! ChangYN from China also !!!

-----

Went Kianhui's house early in the morning , woke up at 6am !
Slept till 12pm , and I was so surprised that his relatives came ! Alot somemore , very nervous like dont know call who what blah blah ? I call Kianhui's Ahma auntie , then his Aunt say , if call his Ahma auntie then must call her Jiejie liao . Lololol (:

They very friendly !

Kianhui's father keep ask him not to neglect me , keep kiap food for me (:
Got crab somemore ! Got a wide delicious spread of food and all taste super great , all cooked by Kianhui's mother alone (:

I love the atmosphere at Hubby's house manzzzzzzzz !

After that Kianhui met MarcusAw and we went CWP . I went to find my parents who stopped their car near a traffic light to go Novena Plaza + Chinatown . I was bored because Joycie told me that she'll be staying at home but later said she sent wrongly ! Nvm , I think I will meet her tmr or what (: Kianhui & Marcus went into CWP ...

Novena Plaza super sianzsx , the main purpose of going there is to buy sneakers for my sister . She needs alot of things for her dance lesson ! Im proud to say my sister is in university . WOOOOOOOOOO !

After that then go Chinatown . First stop This Fashion lor . They bought alot of things for my jiejie also ! I bought nothing , no shopping mood S:

Then we bought ice-cream from those roadside ice-cream stall . I told the uncle mint chocolate chip , he gave me chocolate chip one -.-
Jiejie say she eat that one . Then I say I want raspberry ripple in a cup , he gave me raspberry ripple kiap by biscuits -.-

Bought tutu kueh and muah chee !
Then we go home already ~ Very tired so Jiejie , Mummy and me slept in the car until Woodlands lol !

-----

Oh well , Singapore lost but at least a Silver ! :D
Rock on Singapore lang !!!!!!!!!

-----

Ehneewheyyyyyy .
Ytd went big big shopping spree with Mummy ! Went AMK Hub & ToaPayoh
Going to cousin's wedding in October so bought a formal dress to go along with .
One t-shirt , one shirt , flats & cardigan ~
:D:D:D:D:D

Oh ya , bought something from Liting's blogshop (:
CLICKKK
Very organised with detailed instructions dont need to worry about anything one (:

Going to talk to my Kianhui liaozxs , the love of my life ! *LOVESTRUCK

No comments: