Friday, November 7, 2008

So happy , happy happy !
:D:D:D

Went blogshop hopping and came across this blogshop who sells a pair of Hello Kitty dolls at $350 which is crazily madness . My auntie got the exactly same pair at Macdonalds for free . Then I wrote a comment with nothing rude , because Im really curious why she set that price ? If she gave a reason like , nowadays there's no place producing these Hello Kitties anymore so if Hello Kitty lovers saw them and dont have it they could purchase it , then I guess I could understand . But she scolded me ):

Jiamin: The Hello Kitty is given for free at Macdonalds , I have the similar pair at home ... Is $350 abit too much ?

(Blogshop owner): jiamin : eh , where got free? need money one lah -.-

(Blogshop owner): jiamin : some people sell more expensive then me lor , i just put one price ,want or don'twant thats it kay .

(Blogshop owner): jiamin :not happy with my shop , please leave.


She eh me ! ):

But later after my comment , other people gave similar comments too :)
I am happy !
Maybe I feel a teeny weeny bitchy , but that's all ! :D


---

Watched movie with Jiaen and friends ytd .



I love High School Musical 3 ! Hair stands all the way . For me , a 4 star out of 5 ! Jiaen gave 3.5 ._.





Darling is darn sweet and I love him . Let's forget everything bad that happened and move on happily together my dear (:






MADAGASCAR II ! MY NEXT MOVIE :)

PHYSICALLY FIT , PHYSICALLY FIT , PHYSICALLY PHYSICALLY PHYSICALLY FIT .

No comments: