Thursday, November 20, 2008

13 Beloved is always a movie I loved ! Black comedy and disgusting . But equally touching ! I love love love that movie . I watched it the fourth time le ! :D

My ganjie went home ): As in my ganjie , the one that went through the praying ceremony [?] and officially my mother's god daughter . This time she came to work and stay over at our house ! First time that I actually got close to her . I am very happy !

She did not work yesterday and we wanted to go to Bugis but it was raining and she didnt want to go ... The rain become smaller and we decided to go again ! Was talking all the way from bus to MRT to Bugis to MRT to bus to my house . HAHA . Bought alot of things . Saw Xinting and her boyfriend ! Happy 1st month to this sweet couple ! :D

Then I saw Charlotte at Bugis Street , and saw her again with Sandra at interchange (:



I hate my hair ): HATE ! I tie my hair everyday now ...


DIET DIET DIET .

No comments: