Saturday, November 15, 2008

My father's birthday picture cannot be uploaded because it's taken by my sister's phone and the size is too big and my computer lags like shiet ! Sooooooooo , pictures from 8th November when I went to my auntie's house :)

I forgot where we went ... We went to my godsister's "car spa" and cut my hair at the salon near my auntie's house and my hair like dog ):

On the car with my sister (: I love the first picture of her ! So cute , young , energetic and bubbly ^^











My godsister car spa (: She opened it with her boyfriend ! I love the atmosphere and the lights . You can order drinks while you're waiting for your car to be washed (:







Boss lady !




My father :)



Sister !





Then , skip skip skip to the night before my sister's birthday !



First picture taken on 14th November . Happy birthday sissy ! (How BJ call Baby Bop)



At Novena Square ! Actually intended to eat at nearby Chin Huai Live Steamboat but the queue is too too toooooooo long ! So we went to eat at Bali Thai . You can either choose dish by dish or ala carte buffet . We ate the buffet and was freaking full !










JAY !










Home and for the usual cutting cake ceremony (: Teehee ! I think my mum is a great baker . The cakes she made are usually not too fatty and with a variety of chocolate , strawberry and blueberry ! Woooooooo . It's far much better than any other bakery's cake lor !

Photos of me and family are with my sister :)
She might post it on her BLOG someday !













Happy 19th Birthday ! :D:D:D:D

--------------

Went to IMM today with parents . Damn boring ):
But I like Roti Mum and Jollibean !


I miss laogongz ):

No comments: