Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My blog background in I.E and Firefox different leh ! So style la !
I actually want pink stripes background outside the box de ! But I dont know what's wrong and no matter what I change the background still nothing . In Firefox there's NO box !!! LOL . But got pink stripes . Special right (: Can decide which one I want to see depending on my mood . I want pink stripes now ^^ But my names and webcounter and songs will be left-alligned and credits and archives center-alligned ):

I dont know !!!!%$^#%&@^&$^

Chalet this Saturday , I totally cant wait seriously ! I miss my KZB , those talks and craps and actions . It's time to get together .

I've no interest in Facebook already -.- Howwwwwwwwwww ? I love my Feline still ^^

Yesterday night I watched 有線怪談 series with my sister and godsister . It's about a group of people going to different haunted place to experience and prove that there's ghost ? And in a few episodes some of them got possessed and it's damn fucking scary . You know that feeling when you feel scared about those ghost things but is damn interested ? Yah ! So I very mao dun also !!

Type those chinese words on Youtube search bar and there are many pages for you to explore :)
But I think only a few of them are interesting ... I love the hotel room 640 one best !!! It's damn scary ok !!!




Scare the freak out of you ar ! Watch at midnight 12am ok ! REMEMBER .


LOOK BEHIND YOU .

No comments: