Thursday, November 27, 2008

(There'll be two posts/entries for this ! Scroll down for another one :) )


Finally the chalet photos are successfully uploaded . You know how many days I fix it ?!?!?!?!?!? Actually I never fix anything la , haha . Is blogger suddenly let me upload those photos one . I dont know why also ^^

Chalet was from Friday night to Sunday morning . I enjoyed it thoroughly ! Without those siao zha bor xzxz I dont think this will be a successful and fun and memorable chalet for me :)

The chalet room was soooooooooooooooooooo comfortable that we dont really mind getting stuck in the room for the whole day , infact more than half of time we were in the chalet :)

I didnt went swimming because I didnt want to showcase my fats .............. HAHAHAH !

I think the most memorable thing of all were jumping on the bed , playing 一只青蛙跳下水 ,tommmmmmm ! LOLOLOL . We were playing it everyday and even on the way home :) Now that I've come back I teach Darling ! And he always lose to me . Wahaha ! There was a BBQ hired by Liting's friends which meant it was FREE for us . The whole chalet was free you know ??? I mean we didnt paid it , they did .

The fright we got , the fun we shared , the places we go , the crazy things we did . I love you girls !
Like how Xinting said , we were not very willing to leave the chalet ):
I think there's very little chance where we could gather and have this much fun . So I should cherish all the time we had :)

So mushy right ! MUACK MUACK MUACK .



Come let Jiamin bring you the way to the gallery .
HAHAHA me , at home on that day ...



Introducing our room ! :D




Messy table once everything taken out of our bags ! Cosmetic , tissues , comb , watch , bags and milk tea given to me by YKH when he drop by Downtown on the first night ! :D



Xinting flash out her diamante camera ! It's pretty . And we started taking photos with it and with our own phones :D





And Jaslyn started jumping bed like some madass ? AHAH . We joined in ! Got unglam pictures of me ok .




YKH came at night ! I have to use this effect because it was really dark .



Second day , we woke up only at evening !!! And the room definitely feels like home . I do not want to get out of bed !







Everyone is watching tv but Im not interested ..



My long lost bitch .



Effing long time since we got tgt ... So we should do some stupid faces for the camera like how we used to (:






Jaslyn , the siaoest of all .




Enen ! Wo de cherry ~



Ting ting laopo ^^ Omg omg . Im getting the feel of KZB more and more when I typed the nicknames we call each other !



My hair looks like some weird hairdo right ? I tied up my hair la ! Duuu , show you .



Starting of the 3rd day which we never sleep at all ......
Me and Xinting both have dimples under our eyes !



My lesbian hormones are acting on me again when Im with Liting . LOL .



I love this photo to bits and pieces and to bits and pieces ! So warm right ~ Like one happy family like that ^^



Me and Liting jumping on bed . Teehee !




Went to Macds to take photo . Know what , we were sitting right in front of the clear glass where people walking past can see us . And we decide to sit still and scare them or make them laugh . HAHAHA .





I think that's the last photo we've taken ! After spending the night awake , which only I did I think ?!?!?! We began to prepare and check out :D They were going to Yishun while I was going to YKH's house ! I shared cab with Jaslyn , JiaEn & Jonathan , Liting and Xinting with Ken .

On the cab we played the frog game again and after that farewell to my dearest sisters :)

Chalet rocks your ass !
Teehee .

Then I went to darling's house ~~~

No comments: