Tuesday, January 20, 2009



What's Wrong With You ?

Result: Too Friendly

You're very open with people, which is great, but sometimes those people are wearing brass knuckles, which is not great.

You tend to think that people are generally good at heart, and because of that, you're very trusting. People are drawn to your positive attitude and you tend to make friends easily.

So where could you go wrong? Well, if you're too friendly, you might not be on alert for those folks you really shouldn't trust. So try to use more caution when you meet new people. And quit trading gym socks with strangers. That's just plain gross.




HAHAHA . Am I ? :)
Lala also said I trust people easily !
I dont trade socks with people .... AND I HAVE NO GYM LESSONS ! :D:D:D

What am I doing at this time of the day ?
Completing my homework that's due today that I should finish a week ago .
HAHA .
I . LOVE . SCHOOL !




Oh ya , the day before yesterday I went to visit my baby . Jonas ! $^#%^@%^%$^
And my didi Nigel !!!!!!
Omg I miss them SFM .







Yesterday night I dreamt that someone wanted to kill me so I stabbed myself ._.
I still can feel the pain in my dream somemore lol !
Then I climb my way down from my service balcony window down to the ground ...
Then I woke up !
A dream that I will not want to happen in real life -.-

Teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee . Time to do homework and get ready . STOP FACEBOOKING !!!!!
It's 11.33 already S:

How I hope lala is a morning bird .

No comments: