Thursday, January 8, 2009

I slept at 8 in the morning and woke up at 2 in the afternoon . Im SERIOUSLY glad that I've improved my wake up timing !
Wanna wake up before 10am . So sleeping after doing everything !

Today actually was meeting Aiai but I woke up late and she was tired . She woke up in the evening and I was already out with my sister and friend and will only be back at night ):
Hopefully can meet her soon !

Went City Hall , ate at a Japanese curry restaurant , Ben & Jerry's and a movie .

And B&J's , it was SUPER hilarious LOLLLLLLLL . We were all joking around !

OMG
OMG
OMG
.
.
.
7 Pounds

The movie was fantastic ok ! For me only la , because my sister exclaimed that it was only okok .

I guess it's sorta drama + romance kind of movie ? But it's REALLY nice .


Im so gonna play dota & pet society and sleep ! Goodbye people ! :D

No comments: