Sunday, January 11, 2009

HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . Yesterday I have a GREAT FATTY SINFUL MEAL !
All home-cooked ok ! Not ME cook one lol!

Roti-prata , bacon , cheese hotdogs , cheeseeeeee . And , ICE-CREAM SODA . Damn sinful lor ! Damn fat .

He'll say , aiyar you originally fat one ok -.-

Ok ! And today I went to eat at Viva foodcourt with Dad and Sister ! Mummy working ~
After that I went to cut hair .
Guess what ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




I CUT BANGS !!!!!!!! OMG THIS TIME FOR REAL .
Cant believe it ok ! I look so china doll-ish .
&^%&^#%&
But never try I dont know anything ma :D:D:D:D

Im looking forward to tmr ^^ But firstly , today I HAVEEEEEEEEEE to complete Sec 3 Mathematics book A AND B . How possible is that supposed to be ?

Omg . Gonna see a few familiar faces tmr ! :D

I cant help thinking about my completion of my studies , but I also cant move my hands to take the book to study -.-

I know I will start to study after I finish one game of DOTA ! HAHAHAH .

Goodbye people . Enjoy school tmr ! :D

Oh ya , enjoy my photo too ^^

















The texture of my hair is like broom ! The thickness of my hair will nvr change !

No comments: