Saturday, January 17, 2009





I love this sexy guy but I hate his shirt . Cookie monster burn in hell .




ALLLLL the subject teachers are great . Omg I swear .
Class ended early ytd . Cleaned up and went to find sick boy .
Keep dont want see doctor , I got so naggy meh ...
Went to CWP with Marcus & him !
Was quite fun , hahahahaha .

Went to ate at 834 with family , to CWP and buy chrysanthemum tea for lala . Went to find him at night and wathced Army Daze ! Damn funny , love the Kenny and Joharis or what d ~

Today ate at 515 , my favourite laksa !
Sat at the shelter for many hours and watch them play cards again . Went to Vista Point to eat with family and here I am .

Im kinda sian :/ I feel like sleeping and Im lazy to bathe .
I got like millions of pens now ??!?!?!?!?!
I want more I want more ! I want shiny pens ):

Orange peel FTW mind you lala !

Love you many la ok ! Seriously dont worry that I'll let you down . I wont do anything that you dont like and blah , so seriously dont worry that much ok ? Eleven roses to my love !


Oh P.S , I dreamt of me piercing one side of my cheek ?!?! Lol damnit ! Brings me today to have the crave of piercings again .


No comments: