Saturday, January 3, 2009

My pretty rose on my handphone ............ Tadaaaaaaaa !




Pictures below are taken while I was in Malaysia and few other ones ~













New year post skip to below below ~

No one is looking anyway I know I know !

And guess what , my first two days of 2009 sucks big time ! I arent happy . Shit .
2008 is a year totally filled with unhappiness . Sighs .

I must learn to remember the good things and forget the bad things !

This thing happening , is it really what Im thinking of is it just me ? Oh noooooooo .

Riverside sec has a new uniform ? Huh ? I saw it somewhere and it looks really weird . God blessing me !

I hate myself for worrying and worrying and worrying .

I want my life to become better pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Pretty please .

My only wish . Im not greedy , am I ?

No comments: