Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've no idea how my blogskin should be !
I seriously sick of this pink blogskin already . I look so shagged everyday !

Today chatted with Jiaren . Ahah ! Miss her so . She showed me videos which I laughed till die . Super cute and funny ! I MIA halfway to eat and watch my Campus Superstar .

Omg she's offline ._.

There's one named Yeh Jiamin . LOL ! Super cute . I mean the name .
There's one super small-sized girl !
She's really effing small .

I like Joselin's style and voice !

I think Benita looks like one contestant in 2008 !

Though most people think it's getting kinda boring already , but Im still going to chase the show ! :D:D:D

I have totally no plans nowadays . NONE .

Except study and study and study ! I have to study 12 chapters of EMaths , 20 chapters of Physics and Chemistry for the remaining 8 days AT LEAST .

Sister is starting school tmr so she probably cant help me with Maths . DIEEEEE .

No comments: