Monday, December 1, 2008

My head hurts alot today . I hope there's no brain damage . It has been hurting for the whole day !

Today was a kinda fun day ^^

Because I found out that ...























ALVIN IS FREAKING GAY !
OMG HE LOVE BITE AND KISSED MY BAOBEI YOU KNOW ?! IM SO ANGRY .

I think he drugged YKH and Tonglee and made them sort of dont know what's happening ...

HAHAHA . I hope Alvin doesnt get angry . Well will be removed if anyone gets angry !
And Alvin is actually not gay at all ok , he's a totally straight guy :)

---

So today I went to Block 3 to find YKH ! Waited for a freaking 45 minutes ! But was very happy when he came out ^^ Is I went early !

We took 913 and straight to Tonglee's house . Those boys went crazy -.-
Cabbed to Fragrant RC !



They played daidee , banluk and ...................... MURDERER . HAHAHA .
THEY PLAYED IT FREAKING FUNNY . Or was it me who laughed too much ?
I dont know ! But I have fun looking at them play ! Teehee . Went home and here I am lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

I want a job leh ):
I keep finding but cannot find ):
Someone please please please introduce job to me ? ):

I'm having big conflicts with my family . I hope my family is not falling apart .
If one day I should be chased out of the house . I need to support myself right ...

):
):
):

So please tag if you have a job to introduce !
But I think no one will tag . No one ever does ): (Not exactly ! But my tagboard is super inactive one lor ...)


Ok . DARLING IS CUTTING BANGS AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IS HELPING HIM CUT . OOOOOOOO . JUST WAIT DARLING !!! I CUT SUI SUI FOR YOU .

Teehee . He helping me cut bangs also ^^

CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT .

No comments: