Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woohoooooooooooooo ! Going up Genting tmr ... Sadly will be down from it on Sunday ! So you ask me what's the point . There's PLENTY of fun in two days y'know ! :D

There's my Tingting jiejie and Yonghuan . I seriously call her ting2jie2 since young . It sounds cheesy but it's NOT .
Yonghuan is the cheesy boy . Yeehawwwwwwww !

I hate my hair and I hate my pimples ): I hate my mouth because it keeps drying . I FUCKING HATE MY EYES BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING SMALL !

Wahlao . Hatesxsz .

Miss alot of people .
I DONT MISS YEHKIANHUI BECAUSE HE'S A JERK .


FAKE LAH :D HAHAHAHA . Dont tell him I miss him because he'll be too proud ..............
Not that kind of proud , but proud you know ?

I should shut up my mouth more often . I've been so naggy that he takes it as singing and he's always tired and he sleeps super early everyday ):

BUT . I UNHAPPY SPEAK OUT MY VIEWS CANNOT MEH ?

Alvin just said FACHEWWW . So same to all of you out there . HAHA .

I saw 12.34am !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO . I keep telling my mum everytime I saw that . "Mum , 一二三四点!"

I've no pictures I've no pictures . My blog is boring and boring and plain boring . I see the counter hits see till very pathetic leh ! Sianzxzxzxzz .

I want to go Genting for manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy days .
But haiya , too many people will miss me . SO NEVERMIND .

I dont know what the heck I talking ! Im going to transfer millions of songs into my laptop . Im soooooooooooooooooooooo going to bring my laptop !

Heels and flats kill my feet but I love the feeling .
After I take off my shoes la idiot !

Im seriously talking no sense here and I know Im irritating . Tadaa ! So that's it . Shall rant more when Im bored . Im supposed to be busy packing now but Im now staring at the computer screen . WHYYYYYYYYYY ?!?!?!

I LOVE XINTING !

I LOVE YEHHUIHUI ! MUACK MUACK MUACK .

No comments: