Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I spent my Christmas two years in a row at Malaysia .
Last year's at Genting , this year's at Gelang Patah .

I met new people , singing karaoke first time in Malaysia , watch a horrible movie and ate alot alot alot of things .

The movie was The Spirit .



Overall it was totally stupid and sucky . The movie is BAD . Dont be fooled by the poster or photos of the movie .
Well only some parts of it are quite cute .

^.^

Before I went Malaysia , I watched Ip Man !



This is so so so so so much more better ! And a super great movie .
I thought Ip Man is I.P Man in English . I know later from my cousins that it is Yip Man in han yu pin ying . Laugh out loud ok !

Love the movie !!!

When I come back to Singpore everthing is so so so stressful for me . Everything's going to end up the same again . So why risk ?

Everyone is stupid when in love - 不良笑花 ^^

Cant wait for 2009 because 2008 sucks .
At least it's better than 2007 .

No comments: