Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yoohoooooooo it's the last day of 2008 !

On this special and memorable day , what will you do , where are you going to for countdown ?
Today .......... I taught my mum English ! Is really laugh my ass out , my mum is very cute !

I wanted to study Geography , but Im not in the mood to !
Because ............... I have a mixed mood consisting of : Worried , Excited , and Wondering how why and what !

Worried about his health , and him changing .
Excited about tonight ! And my orientation on the 8th .
Wondering about any other things that I dont want to think of ):

I miss having fun and going to places .

Anyway , I've conclude that I really have been a bad person for the year hahaha . I might think that , Aiya , they dont mind one la , when actually Im doing something that offends them . And this continues on and on while me not noticing anything . I think I prefer more of straightforward then not-hurt-your-feelings type . Not as in I want to look for this type of friends and blah .. It's that I prefer people to be straightforward towards me !

Changes in me ?
I've become ........... FATTER ! More pimples ! Poorer ! HAHAHA .
But good thing is I experienced much more things and has much deeper insight of things !
Yeah !

I wanna thank MYYYYYYYY Ip Man for this year , all the sadness , happiness and everything that happened .

I've lost alot of friends in this years , or rather I've drifted very far apart from them .

My only new year resolution is to make everything better than before !

Easier said than done .

I will try :)


Anyway I hate IP Man also la ):
Get well soon !

No comments: