Sunday, September 14, 2008

Supposingly wanted to post about my Mummy's birthday but had time limit because my auntie was staying at my house and she had to sleep in my room and I had to sleep too (in my parents room !) and I have many things to type !

Wanted to say I enjoyed that day alotttttttttt and I love my Mummy , Daddy and Jiejie and I hoped they will stay as happy as what they are now :D



Currently at YKH house so no photos ! He had gone out and Im waiting for him to be back ...

My work stopped on Friday , thank goodness . And for your information , I was only supposed to work for two weeks . Lol !

Work was and enjoying experience as I could have KFC for lunch -.- And I have my cousins and aunts to accompany me ! And the best of all , the wonderful pay that I will be getting tmr . YUMMY .

So , Saturday was the day to relax and enjoy and catching up with Boyfriend , Girlfriend and fellow friends . Lol ! Met Joycie below my house at 12+ she was so sweet la ! Waited below my block for me leh . (:

Then we went to Vista Kitchen to eat our usual . Talking to her is always so nice and relaxing ! Oooo I love her . We went to 7-Eleven and bought princess biscuits for each other (:
HAPPY 7TH MONTH GIRLFIE !
She also gave me a small heart-shaped card which I like alot !
Joycie , you're a very strong girl already ! If I were you , I will be and emo shit leh . I will pei-ing you throughout de okk ^^

Then we went to Fragrant RC sit sit ~ Only Darren Liao was there . Then YKH and the others came ..
It still feels good to see your friends after a long time even though their first words were "Hi fei zhu !"
Ya I know I fat !!

Ok Im so into this book , Fatal Seduction II . I think Joycie told me about this quite long ago , and YKH just bought this book few days ago .
Even Fat Lips and Alvin Lee will read leh !
I only like Fatal Seduction II and not Fatal Seduction because before I came to post I was reading the book S:
Finished it in 3 hours leh ! Im a fast reader ^^

Totally cried at the end , it's damn touching and NOOOO I never got horny I swear -.-

And I think Fatal Seduction II is definitely nicer because Wenloong said so and the first page of it already got me reading without stopping (:

Btw , I havent finish reading Fatal Seduction -.- But I read 50+ pages and it's already quite boring !

I have to emphasized that I was really touched and enlightened by the story . It's like a total unexpected thing that happen in the end . You know when you read the words and they suddenly make all your hair stand and you will be feeling , wow ! , and that you are so into the story that kind ?

I scolded YKH for buying it using $11 !!!!! but now I take back my words . Heh sorry darling (:

Oh and anyway I talked about this book because I read Fatal Seduction for awhile while I was at Fragrant . Ahah !

Continue ~
And then after that , they wanted to kick some balls at Tekong Park ! Lol , soccer la !
Went to Joycie's house for awhile , her sister was being very sweet to be cooking for her boyfriend (:
And it was yummy !
Went down after awhile and many things happen , it was very chaotic and worrying ! Everyone went to CWP .

I was sweating like mad .
Lose fat ! :D

Then everyone took 901 to Vista Point to buy candles and stuff . Alot of people leh , 16 people I think (:
I went home to bathe and eat ~

And 8.45pm I went down and when I almost reached Vista Park , I saw them run across the road :O
I was confused and no one replied to my question -.-
Then I call here call there lor . Found YKH and guys , then Edwin , YKH and me took taxi back 'home' and here I am !

Im missing YKH already sia now . Part for four hours and I already want to see him very much . Very scary right ):
I scared later I too disturbing leh ~ You know the feeling when your hand really itchy want to call/text your boyboy but scared you too fan ?
Im having the feeling now S:
Aiyar I hope he'll open the door now and surprise me ! :D

I hope tmr will be fun ! I want buy alot alot of candles built alot alot of words and pictures and buy lanterns with girlfriend .
Yay ! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone ! So happy (:

Feel like I zi-highing because I alone in this room .

This one is my birthday photo at Fragrant RC ! So long ago but an unforgettable day .


And everytime I look at this picture I really will tell myself , Jiamin you really got grow fat leh . ):):):


Do you know my darling computer got alotttttttttttt of my zilian photos ? Wahahaha ! He had to look at my photos every night before he can go to sleep . Lol ! No laaaaaa !

You know wo de nan peng you the friendster background picture ? That was the very first photo we took . Lol lol (:
Memorable la !
I love YKH very very much !

I go blog-hopping while waiting for darling le .
I wanna upload many photos tmr ! Got many many :D

Bye people ♥

No comments: