Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I want to start this photo with the latest one !
I went to Hubby's house (:

16th September (:
I love him wearing t-shirts ! Ya la laogong you very fit . Heehee .




Then I went home and bathed . Was bored so decided to imitate someone I dont like .

Ahah ! Reminds you of anyone ? Please tell me how similar we are :D


Rewind rewind to the past ~
This is on 27th August !


After raining ...... Flooded ! :O


See my hairrrrrrrrrrrrr ? :D

This is chicken essence brought from Taiwan from my sister ! Omg so nice of her (:


Huh ! Inside is sweets leh . I know my sister wont buy chicken essence de lol ! But the sweets are nice la , sour sour de (:


29th August [i think]


When I went to Victoria Concert Hall to watch performance . The scenery is fabulous .


2nd September . Date that I started work !



Tired after a day's work .........

Went to Hubby house for a break ! :D








My mother's big day ! :D:D:D:D
9th September .

My mother gave me poisoned wine . See the bubbles ?

Arrived at AMK hub ! Headed to NYNY .












Reached home ! Informal cakes bought from Breadtalk , mum dont want formal big round cakes !

Lighting candles with this fire lighter on my hand 0.0
Wo de mummy ! She looked as young as 30+ right ? (:







I love my mummy daddy and sister ^^


Went to my godbrother's house after that .


Wahlao , I missed this little boy more than my godbrother ar !


Continued work on Wednesday . Yawns ~






On Saturday , 13th September when I was freed from work ! Also Joyce and my 7th Month .


Thanks & loveeeee !






Me reading Fatal Seduction !








Next day , Mid-Autumn ! Met Joyce for lunch at 515 , saw her walking from afar (:

At night , see me emo-ing !
My beautiful artpiece ~


Yay tadaaaaaaa ! That's all for my photos and finally (: Shou gong !

No comments: