Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yawns~ I have been uploading photo from 15th September till now .
I dont know why I couldnt upload photos from my sister phone ! Im trying to upload all the photos from my sister's phone to Photobucket and then resize and then upload . So ma fan !



Ytd take photo with mummy . I got bad hair day so have to clip up hair ):
I think I everyday bad hair day liao !

And my father is going to work at other countries for a month , my mummy ask me take photo of daddy . Haha !


And !
My dearest YKH is sick , I hope he gets well . Lurbbexsz (:

Half of me hoping he'll go school tmr , another half hoping no . Eh , what I thinking !

Went to watch Babylon A.D with my sister just now , very very nice thriller movie . But I go cathay website they say drama -.-






The little boy at the picture very cute ! Then he and his elder brother super noisy . I kept their video about their 'robots' topic in my phone , lol .

I go resize my photos liao -.- They will either appear on the previous post or next post !

Bye .

No comments: