Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yawn today is a blank day ! I was quite sad for the day ...

I have to play candles on my own outside my house at the stairs ): Because no one celebrated today ! I didnt even carried a lantern for goddamn sake . Im just complaining but because I still have many years of Mid-Autumn Festival just like my birthdays so I should not kill myself and die .

:D:D:D

But anyway , went for lunch at 515 with Joycie , went to CWP to buy bubbletea and a new barbell because one stinks and I threw it away , one dropped into the sink and one only has one ball cap [?] . Girlfriend bought apple juice from 7-Eleven .

Took 901 to BLK 554 to pass something to her brother . 2 toddlers keep saying bye to me . Then I tell Joycie they only know how to say bye , I proved it to her by saying Hi !! to them and they still say bye ! They very high , high until fall down . But they very cute la . Joycie said See you ! then the boy boy like , ??????? all over his head with this funny smile .

Walked to Vista Point , then the playground near Kelvin's house and then outside Kelvin's house . Abit of conflict but I guess it's ok already (: Joycie went home , I was sadddddddd .

Then I went into Kelvin's house got alot of people . After awhile they went to Vista Point and laogongz chased me home . Roar ! Im not acting cute I really roaring lor .

But laogongz msged me afterwards and I was really happy , he said he was giving me probation and I cannot breech ! Damn funny heh . My probation officer is Mr Yeh (:

Played candles outside my house as said and I think my work was very pretty ! :D
Played only a box of candles and I felt emo and bored -.-

My auntie came with my cousins ! They were so hyper lol . My auntie cut bangs-lookalike hair for me ! I dont want any parting on my hair !

Then my godbrother and his little brother who my my mother babysits for came ! I missed the little brother damn fucking much lor ):
He was my dearest baobei ! Well but I was disappointed that my godbrother lied . LIED at four years old damn it . I gave him this plum candy . He very happy to have it and pleased his father to let him eat . Then he was allowed to eat . He opened it and lick it , obviously disliking the taste of the plum candy . Then he passed it to me . Guess what he said ? He tell me actually he bluff me one he dont want to eat he only want to open it to give me eat -.- My mood was totally ruined and I ignored him . My mood was fucking bad la .

My family enjoyed outside and I was in the room using the computer ~ Im not pitying myself but you can blame no one but yourself if you have no mood . What a pity , what a waste .

I have to go now because my another auntie was staying in my house , in my room , [did i mention that before ?] and my mum insisted I dont disturb my auntie when my auntie insisted it was alright . Fuck la ! I go off now and blow my hair liao .

$^#@&$@^&&&&&@%^&*%*

Wahlao I miss talking to YKH so much .
I dont know whether Im allowed to go out tmr , lol .

I hope my cousin comes over and chat with me , pray pray pray ! So if I cannot go out , I have something to do .

Im posting my pictures tmr because it's alotttttttttttt and rmb I have to rush off now ?!?!

Damnit la , damnit .
I very angry now . I feel like screaming la !


A very very happy mid-autumn festival . Thanks round moon .

No comments: