Tuesday, October 4, 2016

04102016

Good mornza! On a non-peak morning train now and I feel so good, like so much better than yesterday when I couldn't get on for 6 trains, door of cabin closed on me at one-north when I haven't even get out, had a super bad stomachache and a screwed test. Nonetheless, thankful for Tuesday! For everyday of this last study trimester actually, everything seems so bright and positive (most of the time lol) that it has been 5/13 weeks already.

Weird how I started off in Sept 2014 being heavily worried and stressed over school to the state of crying continuously few days a week (I knowww) to being nonchalant BUT still hardworking hahaha. Past 6 trimesters weren't really a breeze, but I've learnt so much from school, from a different environment compared to poly with different cultures and facing a diverse of personalities everyday. So now, I'm telling myself to enjoy every single day of this trimester before moving on to a one full year of being away from my classmates and one step nearer towards being a working professional.

Ya apologies for my dry and reflective content ok LOL

Hyped for new style experiment with my awesome possum hensum boy 😍
This guy was commenting that day and the other day lolol about how both of us spend money on different stuff - tangible and intangible goods. Shermy like to spend on quality clothing items that he can see and wear everyday even though it costs a bomb, but I don't mind spending once in a while on a staycation or a vacation, food, massage or a day of fun. I refuse to spend more than $10 for a piece of top, bottom or shoes, while boy can eat the same thing everyday just to save money. Overall, I can say that both of us don't splurge and know how to invest our monnehz in ourselves wisely hahaha

Speaking of food, I already can't wait for lunch with Roll already damnz

No comments: