Wednesday, July 23, 2014

23072014

Just had a deep conversation with da boy from a tiny topic that branches into something that we've both not confessed before. 

Sometimes I wonder, how do people define right and wrong, and how do we ignore people who disapproves us although we do know very well of what we're doing? How do we succeed with all the shit opinions people have of us? It's hard for someone like me, because not only do I want to feel good within myself, I crave to be understood for the intentions of my own doings. 

This is something I've been struggling with since the year started, or since the year 2013 was ending. But I guess I will slowly learn how to acknowledge but let go of words and thoughts of other people think, for those people might have long forgotten about the matter and I'm still fighting with myself silently. Or at least, allow one person in that will understand totally, then I wouldn't be alone anymore. Maybe I will even stop fighting, slowly. 

Done with hoops, gonna have a shiok shower and continue shopping for the Krabi trip!


No comments: