Monday, July 21, 2014

21072014

Gonna just post a short one before I start out with the workout...

Have been thinking that I would have a happier and healthier life when I'm all slim and fit, not only can I fit into anything I want, I'll feel better mentally and physically as a whole. Other than exercising, controlling my diet, I've also been quitting things, habits that are harmful to me... I'm so glad I managed to quit both of them.

My social life is also an on-off thing because sometimes the only place that I am able to feel like myself, not feel like every one of my actions is being watched and judged, is at home and alone, doing, reading and watching stuffs that inspire me. I realised that once I walked out and meet people, it's about comparing how successful one is, the knowledge one has and what are the brands of material stuffs one has bought. Don't anyone think how meaningless that is? I do. It just stresses me out. Can't we just talk about nonsense and light stuffs that will just make everyone laugh heartily? I believe that I've given myself sufficient stress for me to move on at the right pace of life, and it's just quite an extra load to have to face that while socializing, and that being said is supposed to be a therapeutic thing.

School gonna start in September. Think I wouldn't have anymore free time after that, let alone go overseas for a vacation in that 3-4 years. So before going to Krabi with family and the boy, I just feel like going to Malaysia or like Bintan for a short getaway, and before the hectic life begins. Anyone on or not, who want to go with me? Hahaha

Worklife is great as usual, all those gossips with boy make everything better everyday, working with him, with the cheerful greetings and jokes by the aunties, but sometimes it's just hard to get along with some people, especially if they're all weird/inconsiderate/ill-mannered. Oh well.

Going to give my blog a fresh look soon. Hopefully to be done up by myself though, I'm an IT person mind you lol


No comments: