Monday, October 29, 2012

At Greenwich CBTL now. It was peaceful here on a Sunday I came, and it was sooooo peaceful. but today, I hear too many voices even with my earpiece :/

And people rather risk their phone being stolen (Err, by me. Not that I steal, but she's risking) by putting their phone charging at the socket behind where I am sitting at, and she herself is sitting far far away. I mean if you see someone occupying the space with the socket you most probably will ask first (although it's a public thing) right? Grr. I am seriously just disgusted with citizens of my own country.

Another one will be the taxi uncle. I said 'Yio Chu Kang Rd, Greenwich', then he ask, 'Go drink ah?' Come on, where is the link? I said, annoyed, "No? There all restaurants what." He say, "Orh, I thought there always very bright, can drink one." Disgusted.

I mean it's really hard to have a positive outlook, for the people around you, for the strangers. Because most of them are either arrogant or they just think for themselves. Of course, sometimes I wonder whether they have been nice before, just that they experienced not getting a good treatment in return, so they give up hope on people. I hope I can continue to try and be nice to people, and always give a smile.

Did not go school today. Keep telling myself not to feel guilty because I really was not in the state for school, and I will make it up by studying hard for the lesson I miss. But I can't help it, because my parents lectured me, people appear disappointed and the what's nots.

Hate that I have two opposite sides of thoughts. Love that too. You see what I mean?
I love to say that, as a Gemini, this is why I always have two opposite feelings for a certain matter. For example, YY asked me yesterday while we are going back, 'Are you happy with the Halloween Event this year at USS?" I gave two answers, one is I am very happy and satisfied, and the other is that I don't like it. Like because I managed to enter all 3 haunted houses and went on all my favourite rides, it's all worth it, especially with YY and the other ns staff. I say that I don't like it because there was certain unhappiness in between, the waiting and everything which was very tiring, really. And sometimes when we wait, people just do not appreciate.

Maybe I should really be more neutral for things like that. Hate is not good.
NOH8.

No comments: