Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ok since Guixiang says I should blog more often... I think I should! :>

Was doing school work at CBTL again, this time it's IIP aka internship RJ and resume. I had a résumé, but I think it's better to make use of the template they gave us, no? Am glad that YY is part of a management committee himself, and I'm able to consult him. Really blessed to have him not only as a lover, but also a friend to complain my day at school, incorrigible people, and other knots in my heart to. A mentor also maybe, but the rest of the times someone to irritate or vice versa. Hehe.

I have been a bad girl, missing 3 days of school. The first one has been said in the previous post (or previous previous?) , then the second one is because I attended The Grand Hollywood with YY and peeps, and the third one because YY off-ed my alarm! It will sure be a busy week to catch up with everything... Especially Wednesday, HRIS. I wish there will some sort if comfort on that day, other then the fact that WaiTing will be with me, but I doubt so... :(

Speaking of the Thai disco that I went, I actually experienced a few things, and regarding these few things, I'm really not surprised.

So this SG ask us to buys tequila shots, and a few of us patronize her of course, but she keep coming back, telling us how pathetic she is, how she has been chased away by customers, and how little the pay is. I just wanna tell her -- quit it. Quit complaining and just quit the job.

But I met a few Thai girls that are really good to us. Some people might say, "Of course lah, got money to earn then treat you good one." I beg to differ, sometimes you'll be able to see who's true and who's not.

Ok I shall end abruptly as this freaking china ns staff is pissing me off

No comments: