Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Okay, as I tweeted, I am going to blog! It makes me happy to know that people still blog nowadays, feel like got hope like that. Haha.

Currently feeling peaceful now, but hungry! Last meal was chicken rice with Jiaxi, Kokleong, Ellen and another classmate and 12 + like that... Shall eat cup noodles at YY's later! ^^

Lessons are getting tougher as days go by. I am a really serious student when it comes school work. But after last sem, I told myself not to get so tensed at discussions, but at the same time I only want my GPA to rise and not drop. I want my desired GPA, not because I want to enter a university but because... I want to prove to myself that I can do it? Don't feel like missing any more lessons. Quite sick of having to catch up with missed lessons every time. So many pre-readings nowadays, where got time? Now everyday filled with studies worries lor, sigh. Only thing to cheer me up is meeting up with my favourite people and SHOPPING! Shopping can really make me very happy! Hehe.

Suddenly overcome with stress now. Temperamental much. Shall think of the Korea trip in December... KOREA TRIP!!!

Toodles



No comments: