Friday, October 12, 2012

Life's NOT GOOD today.
Today is Friday.
It's the first day of my Year 2, Semester 2.
I wake up at 8am.
Only get to rest now after going to StarHub.

But it's great I am in the same class as Jiaxi, my comforting partner, and get to meet my Charismatix except WaiTing just now.

Twitter really replaces Blogger nowadays ya? I miss blogging, writing down all my worries while the thoughts are running in my head.

I wonder how long this dead knot in my heart will untie. I am feeling so depressed every single day, so alone. Although everything seems perfect in my life now. I am just too paranoid to everything. I cannot trust, and I cannot bring myself to sympathize people, understand their feelings, stand in their shoes and keep hurtful words to myself.

I am not like that, this is not me.
Everyday I hope to become a better person, but I just do more things disappoint myself, and as days go by I just feel worse and worse.

Back to the school topic, I M REALLY ANGRY WITH EVERYTHING. The timetable -- 8am lesson every Monday and Friday. The most undesirable facilitator will be teaching me again. And lastly, all my classmates for 5 different days are different. Why? BUT WHY?! I miss my united Y2S1 classmates. But again, lucky I still have Jiaxi, and other friends like Charismatix, 7w, L2OP that will stay together and make the efforts to meet up. For that I am really thankful.

On the way back to SengKang to see how my YY is doing, poor man of mine, getting high fever and other shits :/

Assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing assume nothing

No comments: