Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wow. So long since I last updated huh?


Has been like watching every single movie Now Showing with YY for quite often! Next up should be Nightmare on Elm Street and The Blood Pledge! Toy Story 2 and Shrek 2! (or is it 3?)

Think by now the amount of movies I watch this year already exceed the amount I watched last year liao lor. BUT I LOVE IT!


Has been quite elated nowadays. Love my working colleagues they are like damn hilarious and so filled with love (Y) but so many people are getting sick. Me also! Then becuz of that last week skip lessons for like after so long!

Has been eating so much good food also. Good meaning FATS and SINFUL and DELICIOUS! So ironic. HK cafe, Pastamania, Billy Bombers, japanese food etc etc. I swear double chin is coming back to visit me. I really want to shake hoops and crunches everyday!

Dad and Mum went to Malaysia last weekend and I didnt went because there's lesson which I failed to turn up for because I freaking overslept! :(
And becuz of that I didnt get to see Dad. When I was sleeping he was at work, when he's home I'm at work. I miss you daddy :(



FINALLY. I hope my girls and guy are getting on well.
Gladys Sim!
Lock Xinting!
Tan Yilin!
Tan Tonglee!

I seriously miss them but me and their freetime different! I'm prepared to hear so much stories from them and say my stories to them! I LOVE MY BABES AND HUNK! (errr maybe hunk is too good a word to use for TLL LOL)

For now I'm quite happy with my life. Like after so long? Just that I need to spend more time with people I love. My friends and family.

I know after rain there's rainbow, but it will rain someday again. I know that. Happiness dont last long... But it will come again! Arent I right? :)
I must start to look on the bright side of life.
And stop thinking too much that it affects people around me.


Happy Birdday to Koh Hanjie and Zubaidah! (19th & 20th)










Above photo tells you how thick my eyeliner is and that I look okok only thanks to eyeliner this great invention! So actually I look fugly without eyeliner~

That's why when Gladys Sim say she very ugly I will say her.
DONT TELL ME THAT AGAIN!

Sayonara people.

No comments: