Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not much good photos.......... With hair like mine now! :( SAD! I keep trimming it myself when I get back ytd. Trim bu wan one! I want to cut it like bangs but not that kind of very straight one. Hair not that cui as I expected! I love my hair colour now but not my fringe.

Life not so happening, it's school work and school and work and a few random activities~

Just ate pizza! It took one long hour for it to reach my house. LOVE IT! CHEESY!






















The painted nails with pink glitter is actually a kind of sticker I bought to paste. It suck! It's either totally attached to my nails or part of cant be attached no matter how I press it down. Hate it and have to remove everything in 1 hour. Took up so much of my time!

Please dont mind my dark circles/eyeliner smudge/ugly hair/smile in some of the pictures! The picture of me in the flowery dress that's my new hair! I'm still trimming it everytime I got home! Sooooo ugly man. Hope it grow faster!

Just caught Ip Man 2 with my family at CWP and still it was fantastic! Love Hongjinbao's bend-over-&-2-parallel-punch-for-you! LOL *wink X&G and jiejie*

Sneak a packet of $1 popcorn and pringles and 3 can drinks in. HAHA BUDGET (Y)


I think I cant make friends at this rate : reply message slow or totally forget about it OR talk in msn halfway get distracted and mia. Bad bad habit! CHANGE

Thanks MOONTSW, your tweet about Ariel with red hair(although it's not Ariel the Human she talking about :() and your latest tweet make me so happy! I gian song only LOL

"Although I think I'm quite over you. Sometimes, I can't help but think that there will never be anyone as perfect for me as you. You were too big of a fool to have known that."

No comments: