Monday, May 31, 2010

We celebrated pi gu very big's birthday one week after the actual day. Lol! Happy sia him when take photos.
Stay cheeky dude!



Life with YY is fabulous.



Nephew yangyang is trying to struggle off YY's grasp! CUTE MAX
"Jiejie I want 123... Where is Jiejie?" HEHE HAPPY ME






Ate at Cineleisure and caught Prince of Persia just now. GREAT GREAT GREAT MOVIE! I like this kind of puzzling movies then they'll make you go OIC and have that flushed feeling. I LIKE IT!

Work's getting more fun and funnier.
Eugenia sis, take good care of yourself! Need anything, food, a listening ear, or craps all can!
Love everyone leh. I like Xufeng more and more. DEAREST SHIFT PHONE!
Heyunsueshashaaidilfaridhudahfiqahain.
Figure it out LOL

I think I getting lamer nowadays.

Met YILIN the ultra sweetheart and XT the super strong but petite woman yesterday too!
Saw cheesheng after like maybe 1-2years also.

Had so much talk with both of them! Fruitful day I say. Gladys fly kite become fly aeroplane!

Went Starbucks after reading at library and Lot 1 with Yilin.
Bought my bras and panty and boxer!

We took pictures outside Macdonald there and she was damn cute checking around to see whether got people look anot after taking one picture cuz got flash.




I know my mouth like same like that lol!






I think if one day I really cannot bear to see the situation like that anymore I will really do something.
Dude, just wake up and cherish the one in front of you lah, like please?
Incorrigible.


Anyway thanks so much for the talks, girls. Made my day and night.

Now for YY! I think he fell asleep already. Those kind like plop! on pillow then off to lalaland that kind.
Never once had sucha guy that will care, concern, joke, play, love me in such an amazing way, making me feel so fortunate.
I will cherish the present, because it's a gift, and it's from heaven to me :D
That's just one thing and that's my wandering mind which is BAD BAD BAD!
Trying to kick off those negative thoughts. Sweet will be there to remind me right? *wink*

Gotta catch some sleep and off to work in less than 12 hours time! Ciao people love ya

No comments: