Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some motivation only got me going for a few days, and it stop and everything starts again.
After talking to Mr Raja today, I realise how low my self-esteem is compared to the past.
Helloooooooo will someone convince me that it'll all be okay? Everything I did are like haunting me :(

Met up G, X after their CCA yesterday and before that I accompany Jiayee home :) Talked so much stuffs with her and I feel very happy that after a few months we still got along so well :) So much things happened for these two years huh. The years that most of us change so much...

Had Yoshinoya and 768 later on. I feel so drained that I cabbed home. Has been taking taxi so much nowadays I feel so guilty and poor...


I'm finally going for a job interview tomorrow. If it's successful I'm gonna shop my pretty ass off!

Yet to submit my choices. Should go now :)


No comments: