Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey there.

Am gonna go to Bali Indonesia tomorrow! Bali! Indonesia! Bali! Indonesia! Bali? Bali!!!!
Am enthu... Can't wait to go on a vacation and leave everything behind for awhile :D
But what if I cant do it? What if my mind's still at SG and I cant enjoy myself :( That will sucks and the fault will only go to one person.................. :)

I believe that I will be dead unhappy when Im back. I know you are thinking, so negative for what? Things havent happen already so disencouraged liaoz... Whatever ok ^^
Everytime I went overseas and after I come back, I will either have pleasant or shocking, surprises you call that? Hate it alot manz. If I could stay overseas for long and have temporary memory loss :( Life is miserable you know!

Meeting Aiai (and hopefully laopo) for lunch and everything before I head off to the airport tomorrow :)

I will miss using facebook and see the updates of my friends very much! Wahlao I miss night life. The last time was... Maybe already one or two years ago. Night life will change one life alotttttttttttttttt :) Trust me! So, run away from home if you felt that home is a terrible place and go out every night. THEN realise how home actually is really the best place ever (heartz) Unless there are disputes between your family members themselves lah...

Ages since I last talk to alot of people... As in face to face, Jiayee, Liting, Jiaen, Melissa and the ex-cdance peeps? Joelle, sy, aaron, kelvin? (well I accidentally met Jiayee a few times, gosh I jitao crack a wide smile and hug her! saw Liting at boat quay on 1st Jan. she didnt see me though) I've become so anti-social lah! Nono cannot like that must change already ^^

Who cares whether this is a wordy post? Who cares whether I've been repeating this i-miss-who-&-who for very long and no actions. Ok lah actually I care :( Just dont know why cant just take the initiative grr!


Praying that my job application will pass *close eyes and pray to ti kong*


KH didnt sleep at all last night. I bought tickets for A&cm2 for us two + Leon&Brandon and he met me for dunch at Pastamania. Yumz! (big fat hearts but spell sinful!)
Love the chipmunks, especially super duper alot my dearest.......... THEODORE!!! Looks just like my little KH huh with a big butt......... *smiles*

I abit cheat people with my FB photos sia LOL.
All edited one becuz the picture lighting + me is ugly without editing ma...







Shall sleep early tonight. Going to grab some cheap bikinis before meeting G & X tmr!!!
Ciaoz.



"Holding on to each other because we're too scared to let go."

No comments: