Thursday, December 31, 2009

Every year at this time... I will feel very sad and reminise and reflect alot :(
Seems like my life didnt get any better, YET it did not get any worse too :)
Everything is practically the same actually. It's just that my way of thinking went a different route. Im altogether a different person now.
Though so, the people I have by my side are still the same. Little, but all I need.

I lost much more people this year. I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing. I just know to believe in fate, believe that everything is arranged for my own good :) I will learn things along my way, even when the worst come I will take it in my stride and change to become a better person.

"You are still learning."- Daddy Ong.

:/

Just browsed through my archive 2008_12, : "My only new year resolution is to make everything better than before !"
I have failed again I guess. But arent we doing the same thing every year? Everyday? All our life, trying to accomplish something?
Even if we failed every year, it is not a failure afterall. Because we are still standing here, learning to do so after falling.

I think it's long since I talked about me and KH in any ways. I always cut them short, to one sentence, or none.
Many things happened between us, I dont know what is it between us now too anyway.
One thing that will definitely make me stay and that is how our love don't sway... :)
I still love hate you my dear!

I know that I have really been a bitch for this year.
To different people, in different ways.

Thank you to the 5, or 6 people that are still, or was once the most important people in my life.
It really made me smile looking at those happy posts, happy pictures, happy conversations etc again :)
Life changes.
I hope that all my loved ones will walk the correct route in life, and be happy in their heart :) If not, let it out! I dont know what I can do to help but I will definitely do my best to :)

It's time to let go of the unhappiness that's occupying this much space in my heart and mind.

:)




Anyway, I'm going off to Bali for 4d3n on the 7th! :D But that means I will be missing out KH's birthday ): Im going to celebrate it well for him before that. I hope that he'll be happy :)

And... On the 14th February I will be off to Malaysia to celebrate CNY too! :( Life sucks man. I rather celebrate Valentines Day in SG than get those angpaos in Malaysia... Do I? :D HAHAHA


Imma upload those photos before it gets late!



















Hope that countdown tomorrow will be successful yeah (; I want a nice, exciting and refreshing one!
So now... I have to shake those hoops, take a bath and pain theeee nails :)
Ciao people! HNY eve :)



Gotta catch these beautiful chipettes on 4th January! Which is next year! HAHAHA

No comments: