Friday, December 4, 2009

Reading all those blogs just made me feel like blogging! Oh well so here I am I got lots of pictures to post anyway.

Worked at expo last last weekend and earned great buckz and am uber happy lo :D
I have stable income every month although not that much I'm moving forward everyday and learning new things in my job ^^
Went to Vivo City outlet for work I was damn nervous but end up I really like the people there but I will only work there for once which is last Saturday! :)

It was Dad's birthday on the 7th and sister's on the 14th of November! I love my family + Jonas & Nigel so so so so much!














































Looking at those happy pictures really can make me very happy... I'm very very scared to lose any of them. In the past I might reconsider myself if asked to sacrifice for them. But if you ask me again I would do anything just to keep my family safe and sound and happy. I swear.


During those times when I went missing from blogging...
I have fun time with my friends too! :)
Only picture missing is with Lorencia.










But my fun times had come to an end.
No happy, no more.
Saw a quote from FB friend -- Sin once, condemned forever.
True enough and it totally happened to me. I'm gonna be guilty forever and nothing I'm going to do is gonna stop this self-reprimanding. Why stop anyway? I deserve it.

Gonna work my brains and hearts out. People from work are friendly and fun and that's all I need to forget everything :)
I love Lily, Hazel and Lieke!

Looking forward to all the knives and bullets coming my way.

No comments: