Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In this post, you can see alot of my faces! :D
LOL
This posts includes the photos of:
Sister and I before fetching parents from airport.
Night out with XT Laopo and SimAiai.
Day out with sister at FarEast.
Day out with Lorencia at Tampines after Chinese O's.
Me and YKH who loves ourselves!
& finally Day out at the zoo!!!!

Im so so so lazy and impatient of waiting for the pictures to upload one by one so I just combine them. LOL lazy me but at least the pictures can be seen!
Clever me too!



No.1, sister and I eating at Plaza Sing. Ichiban, VERY NICE!!!!
Took pictures at the toilet, in the mrt and while eating!
I LOVE MY SISTER!!!
BFF&E&E&E&E&E...





No.2, I had a great night out with Xinting and Gladys!
I love these babes, they always make my day with their craziness.
Went to Suntec City, Marina Barrage etc etc, but we spent most of the time talking and singing in the car.
I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!






No.3, Day out with sister again! It was last week. Went shopping for cardigans and shoes. She bought me the bag on that day too! :)
Love going out with my sister, because she'll always offer to pay for me and she's a great and relaxing company whom I'll never feel stressed around.
My only sister leh!





No.4, Oh! I think this was the only time I talked alottttt with Lorencia, and I had alot alot alot of fun with her on that day!
Went to Expo Food Fair and we squeeze thru the crowd buying delicious food and made our body smelly!
We tried on the same dress but different colour and got stuck inside the room taking picture.
LMAO, I love Lexy! Auby me :D





No.5, Went FarEast and then find him~
Went high and crazy and took pictures.
He is my no.1 most stupid faces partner lor!
I love my darling before, now and in future!!!!
No one will take pictures with me like he does (L)





LAST! , At the zoo! Animals MIGHT be boring, but look at the mammals below these pictures, LOLOL ok got alot of my faces ok.
Best day with YKH, ever.








Tadaaaa!
Still got birthday pictures with Sista. Taking it from her tmr... And I dont know when I'll upload. LOL.




Dont know why today my appetite SUPER BIG!
Ok it's unglam to say how big it is, but I ate:
Bread , Milo, 1 & a half veggie bun, Beancurd, Beehoon w/ egg, Canned sharkfin, Apple, Milk chocolate, White chocolate biscuit, and two packets of Orange peel.

:S

I feel damn sinful and fat!
Lucky YKH want me LOL.


I studied abit with jiejie guiding me today. ABITTTTT only I swear...

My English passed!
My Maths is ungraded because I never go...
Science for total I got 40/100 -.-

I wanna know my Geog/ss & Chinese mid-year results!!!!
But I dont wanna go Chinese lessons anymore. Like that my weekend has 3 days! :D


Tmr is going school!
I really wanna aced my O level. I can, right?

I feel so lucky, because the people around me might be having more troubles than me.
I have always been fortunate only that I didnt realise it because I havent been in deeper shit.
I should cherish. And learn to do the right thing.

But how?

No comments: