Saturday, June 13, 2009

Every June of every year is a disastrous one since two years ago.

Gemini comes in action, eh?
There's double thinking and actions everywhere.
Well, _|_.



I love all my sisters and girlfriends!!!! They are awesome, remembering my birthday, and those really close and loved ones gave me surprises. Im really touched, really.

Thanks to my three pretty ladies! I feel kinda inferior when Im with them... Hee.

GladysSim, JoyceAng & LorenciaTay


They gave me a really happy birthday this year. Though time spend is not alot, it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. I dont know since when i started not to show my happy feelings, but i was really happy when Aiai gave me her present for me and J & L surprising me with the cake!

I was so damn happy and I felt so fortunate...


Of course i cant ever forget YKH, who celebrated my birthday with me at the zoo! It was a surprise, he has been hiding from me for afew weeks and I've been probing him. LOL xin ku ni le la (:

It was really fun in there!!!!!!!! Although we really perspire alot. And the rhino zebra and hog were reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smelly. LOL quoted from darling, the hog is "the smelliest animal ever" the way he say is so funny lol!!!!!!!!

I love the kangaroo, the mouse deer, the cheetah/jaguar/leopard whatever it is. And the WHITE TIGER!!!!!!! CHIO.

There's a joke, lolssss. I feel so stupid -.-

Me: Darling, jaguar or leopard is the fastest land animal ar?
YKH: Cheetah.


Ok. Cant blame me! I have not been in the zoo for freaking 10 years. CANNOT BLAME ME.
Then you say cheetah fastest land animal isnt known by going to the zoo only.
Then I tell you ar... Whatever! LOL

When we go eat KFC later on and the smell is still there ok. Buaytahan.

I wonder how the zoo people memorise all those facts and say it out without even thinking lor. Strange and weird.

I WANNA GO OUT WITH DARLING TO SEE ANIMALS AGAIN!!!!
Super duper fun ok.

After zoo we cabbed back home... He went to find his friends.
I took a nap! We slept at 5am the day before and woke up at 10am. Crazy...

After that I went to his house, we had pizza! And we rented a movie to watch... Anacondas I think the spelling is like that.

It was very fun on that day which is 10th June.


At night Sim Aiai came to look for me!
We counted down for my birthday! But we didnt really count. LOL
She gave me a mini birthday cake, inedible one, but I seriously like it alot!
She say she intended to put it under my pillow one but she cannot tahan already so she took it out and gave me. LOL she's a very retarded ben ben.

She went home at around 2am, and I received smses from few good friends!
Really happy because they remembered my birthday! :D


Next day was my real birthday, I went to school, science teacher say, "Jiamin, you know why, you always break the rules..." because I passed the attendance list to Cheewei who was just behind me and the attendance is supposed to stay at the front. Lol! Ok it was funny.

After school, I slept until 6pm -.- More than half of my birthday was spent sleeping. _|_

Darling was sick...

Then Me, Jiejie, Papa, Mama, Tingting, Nigel went to IMM to dine at Ichiban.
I say, the branch at Plaza Singapura is much much much better. The cheese chicken chop right, the chicken i think 3/4 is the oily skin lor.

I LIKE TUNA SUSHI!!!!!

Tingtingjiejie gave me a bracelet, very feminine leh...

Then we went home to eat cake! My mum baked cake again, but this time it's cookies and cream cake xD
It's very delicious ok, my mum bake wonderful cakes.

My family bought me 2 cardigans, 1 bag, and................. GUESS WHAT!

SIMS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I WAS SCREAMING YOU KNOW!

I very happy, can boast infront of Joyce and Lorencia LOL.


Jonas came to my house later, and my mother and me was like chased by these two kids till we were goddamn tired lor. We were running in circles around the sofa. LOL veh funny..

Ok then later on at night my birthday ends like this lor :)


I know might sounds kinda boring, but I must say that I have a fruitful and a very happy birthday compared to last year.

BIG THANKS TO LOVED ONES! MUACK.
Thanks to those who remembered and wish me my birthday also ^^


On Friday, I meet up with Joycie and Lorencia at CWP to catch a movie after I passed things to Feona. She hugged me leh T.T Xing fu me! Lol! Love you...

Ate Macdonalds! Got my charcoal cup! \/^.^\/

We took 3 balloons from there also. LOL

Then we watched Drag Me To Hell. The movie itself is a hell movie, the sound effects very loud, then hor the scenes got black humour one. LOL damn disgusting, I wonder why is it PG.

Lorencia was curling up and shrieking, Joycie was being very calm and looked bored. LOL ok when i imagine it become so funny again.

Then they gave me a surprise, they bought me a small cake! :D
I can sense the surprise though xD

I ate the cake unglamly... And my candid photos just look awful ok! I dont want put up!

I went home after that and they went to Lorencia's house!


I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: