Monday, June 22, 2009

I feel happy and sad after reading this person's blog. She's sucha sweet and nice girl :)

Sigh. Have no mood to go for chinese liao. How? Should I go find Darling straight away? Or should I go for lesson... Well I think Im going for chinese because I told Tania I will help her check her result and Feona that I will pass things to her..

*cannot be irresponsible!*


I want sweet days with my boyfriend... I want everything to feel right, everyday to feel love, I want the feeling of me cannot lose him, and I dont want the feeling of me worrying about him suddenly leaving...

I must say that Im not a good girlfriend. Look at the way I talk to him. Do I even sound like a girlfriend talking to a boyfriend? I sound like I have million of reasons to hate him, which I dont.
I know he has learn to cherish before it's too late. I HAD learnt to cherish. But it seems like I've forgot all my lessons?

I wanna cherish now, but something just seem to go wrong in me. Why? Sometimes I just feel like leading a fresh life away from these people that I love.

It was the 15th Month with Ykh yesterday, but yesterday didnt went right.
Happy 15th Month of unexpected events to me and darling...



I want to be alone.

No comments: