Sunday, May 10, 2009

Went to Nigel's chalet ytd. Enjoyed a great deal.

:) :) :)

I love Nigel and Jonas! More than my own nieces and nephews. They are really adorable and a dear to me. Really love them like they are blood related to me.
Hope that when they grow up they will still remember me and stay close to me ^^

When we were going off yesterday, those two kiddo dont want us to go and they keep saying byebye to their parents and relatives. Lol! Then when we really going each both of them hug us tight tight. Babies and toddlers nowadays really very dong shi lor. They understand what adults and teenagers like us are saying.

My godbrother Nigel, though he doesnt show it on his face, I know that whenever we shower more care on his brother than him, he will feel quite upset and neglected. But he will never be replaced in our hearts and I will never neglect and desert him ^^

LOL one thing very funny he put his birthday cake dinosaurs into the fridge, the FREEZER. Before that he put a toy gun inside. Then he forgot where he placed it. It was so funny! He was searching all over the place for it and forgot it was in the fridge, freezing......


Happy Mothers' Day to my dearest mummy. We celebrated it early at Vista Kitchen and my sister and I treated her. I hope she's happy! :)
She's out now and I've tidied and vacuumed the house. Im sweating like water tap!

Hope she'll be really surprised and happy when she return with my father (: Love mummy and daddy.

On Fathers' Day, Im going to buy a pen for him because I placed it on the counter after filling in the Sheng Siong's luck draw form for him :S It's his favourite pen leh... What kind of ball-point pen is nice to use? Preferably silver that kind... He likes that kind!








Aiai, I know you mean well for me. And Im listening and absorbing it inside me. I never turn a deaf ear on you. I know what's well for me and I will make a wise decision, no worries :) I will always be there for you, like you were there for me and like I was there for you a long time ago. Im sorry :/

Love Sim Aiai!

No comments: