Thursday, May 14, 2009

*Boring post, because Im at the library*

Hillo people!
Im at the library now, studying. I hope to study more than half of the Maths topic and at least cover half of Chemistry. I've not revised much since school started this year, the total time I revised is not more than 3 hours. Sad?!?!?! Im stepping into my own grave sigh.

Everytime I use my computer, I refuse to do anything no more.
Or my butt is stick to the chair. Or I have endless websites to surf. And I've to take care of my restaurant.

S:

Today I skipped Chem&Physics so in order not to feel guilty I came to library to study! :) Intended to stay till the library closes because half of the time I'm using lappy... Example now, I reached here at 11am and only studied one chapter of Maths. LOL.

Omg Im so pathetic la! And it's so damn fucking cold in here but I think baby's large cardigan he gave me since Dec 2007 (have to emphasize HAHA) saved me abit (:

Ok this is really like complaining and ranting and typing randomly because I already feel tired and restless. LOL. Different meaning right? But that's how I feel...

I very angry one thing is the network connection, will keep suddenly disconnect! #%*%^$$$^%%^$@$

Help me jiayou ok! MYE is NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I havent eat anything since morning and I drink ice lemon tea and ate orange peel. Now they are fighting and beating around in my stomach, very pain... ):

Waiting for Jane to come and save me... I wanna eat!
And anyway I feel uneasy because I didnt bring my earpiece. No music for me ):


Back to work (restaurant) tatas.

No comments: