Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Helloz people!
I feel so happy. I dont know why :)

I felt that I have everything I need in my life, well with an excess of things I dont need la... Today's lesson felt very fast to me. And I finished writing ying yong wen! :)

Good Jiamin clever Jiamin.

Oh I feel sad again. Everyone has their best friend. The other one that they always can hang out with, not afraid that they will be alone, and knowing that the other one will always be there for her.

Sigh ): Miss those times when I always have someone to hang out with. I have great friends, but they're all busy with their life.

Im not sociable. And I dont always get along with everyone. Is it something wrong with me?

I dont know why the sudden change sia. I feel so lonely again...



Dad and Mum are back!!! :D:D:D
They bought tanktops and bag and cute keychains for me LOL!
Love them to bits and pieces.



Feona and Lorencia, smile! :)
I dont know what to say, but I like to see you both the crazy people that always smile and laugh :)


Yeah goodbye.

No comments: