Tuesday, April 5, 2016

05042016

Firstly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL XT (yesterday)!!! And congratulations hooooooomygod. I'm just so happy for you it brought tears to my eyes when I saw the news :')

Dislike how being uni makes it so hard for me to meet anyone who is not my classmate. But anyway nearing 2 years liao, what's new right. TWO YEARSSSS we thought things will get easier but nooo I don't even know if this school treat us like human lolol So this week is the 13th week which means that it's the hell week once again with all the submissions deadlines all in this week plus presentations. The weird thing about the people in my course/school (not sure about OU) but we look forward to exam period more than anything LOL because it means no stupid deadlines and facing stupid people. Maybe not literally stupid lah just people who freeloads and think they queen or king. It's alright, after this trimester it'll be just one more study trimester left starting in Sept. HI THERE MY KOK BROS lai lai join your senior

 Just gonna be prepared for all the brain usage maximus today, was gonna say something negative but nah, I CAN DO THISSSS JUST 4 MORE DAYS LEFT

No comments: